• Born in Tulsa, Oklahoma
• Bachelor of Science from Oklahoma State University
• Doctor of Chiropractic, Cleveland Chiropractic College, August 2000
• Certification in Acupuncture by Cleveland Chiropractic College
• Certification of the Webster Technique by the International Pediatric Association
• Premier Member of the Texas Chiropractic Association
• Member of the International Pediatric Chiropractic Association
• Member of the International Chiropractic Association
• Member of the Academy of Chiropractic Practice Family Practice through the ICPA
• Lectures for several national Chiropractic Organizations
• Former President of the League of Chiropractic Women, North Texas Chapter
• Mom Approved Doctor by DFW Child
• Top Ten in Patient Satisfaction by American Institute of Chiropractors
• Dr. Shelton has been serving the Plano Frisco area for the last 22 years!
• Dr. Shelton is married to Dr. Michael Wojnicki (a Chiropractor in Allen - Global Chiropractic Allen) and together they have twin girls! Dr. Shelton enjoys spending time with her family and when not treating patients she love to exercise, play with her dogs, travel and paint.
I became a Chiropractor because I had a WONDERFUL Chiropractor that changed my life. While I was in college, I was in a terrible car accident. I was seriously injured from the accident and after several years taking the "medical" route (which included medications, shots, and surgeries) my orthopedic surgeon looked at me and said "Why don't you try a Chiropractor?"
Dr. Kenny Fields in Stillwater was my Chiropractor. After a long treatment plan, I was able to walk without my leg braces and function on a daily basis without pain, something that had not happened for the two years since my accident. I knew, I needed to be a Chiropractor after what Dr. Fields had done for me.
After graduation from OSU, I was accepted into Chiropractic College and as they say the rest is history!
We strive to be the best for our patients at all times. It is my passion and it is always my promise to take care of our patients to the best of our ability. All people deserve to live a healthy, pain free, happy life. I encourage you to call my amazingly helpful staff to schedule an appointment for you and your family. It will be one the best decisions you ever make. I promise, we won't let you down!